Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sudden Realizations...

Innocence Unlimited... 
Needless to say that life has picked up too much of a velocity in today's time. Only thing that's increasing everyday is no. of emails in your inbox apart from cost (inflation). Myriads of notifications, watsapp messages, linked inn updates etc... which makes life too full for anything else.

Then we have SUDDEN realizations in life in one form or the other. Today I got a phone call from my wife which I disconnected. Later I got a text, pls call back.

I called back after an hour and found that she is crying as our pet rabbit has passed away. I came back home and sat with her and realized that probably we should have cared a little more...spent a little extra time with him...

I had to bury the cute little creature. I was deeply troubled inside and pretending to be strong...

I got some relief when I poured the white salt...then came a layer of mother earth and things were calm.

Today it was a sudden pause from so called fast life. A good realization that life is certainly MORE than what it appears...

No comments:

Post a Comment