Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Banglore Visit

I visited Bangalore for the first time. It was found exactly as told to me over years. I visited best MNC’s in India and candidly telling you ‘I found their office marvelous’. Infosys, 3M, were ‘corporate giants’ if I can say that.
Well journey was interesting as a guy from Micro soft was there to listen to me. You see I always need good listener. Temperature was little high which was a challenge.
People are very different here, they look dangerous but they are not and are actually sweet and simple. Certain differences are there in typical NCR region and south India e.g. Morning means 5:00 am and appointment means appointment.
I must appreciate the professionalism displayed by people in this city.
Well, development is visible, very much visible. Huge IT parks and jumbo corporations expanding their business in kilometers is testimony.
All I miss is my dear one in this trip. I visited one pub called NASA at MG road. I heard about it in year 2003 and since then wanted to be there. I had a good experience at NASA and also liked the local grown wines (pretty much OK). Tomorrow is the last day of Bangalore trip. I wish to come here soon.

1 comment: