Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My stay at IMT

I landed in campus with a sinking feeling & hope together. Most of the decision that I take for my personal life turn out to be disaster. I thought, I have taken another “good decision” when I heard about the placement struggle that was going on at that time.

Well, campus was impressive in terms of greenery (people are free to derive different meaning of greenery).Somehow I had a jinx of getting superb roomies which followed me to IMT as well.My roomie will only tell those things outside to everyone which can pose a potential threat.lolz..

I was elected as CR. I was happy, possibly for the last time.

Now there was a twist in the story as we formed the GROUP-C, there was lot of learning and fun together. Something was missing to complete CR into a CRY, so I joined place com also. (I am just joking; I actually like to work a lot)

Some faculty members will not get out of my memory for reasons which you know. Like Prusty sir (conceptual clarity- I don’t know whether in this life time I will get it or not)

1 comment:

  1. tht ur SO CALLED ANOTHER GOOOD DECISION WILL PROOVE TO BE A SHARP TURN FOR A SUPERB LEARNING ENVIRONMENT AHEAD..I KNW U LOVE TO BE CONNECTED N ASSOCIATED WITH INTELLECTUALS.....SO BE A PART OF,,GO ON ...

    ReplyDelete